Are you looking for Grammarly Review online?
Then you are in the right place.
Check out this Grammarly review and learn why it is the best grammar checker.
- Grammarly Review – The Best Grammar Checker
- What Will Grammarly Fix?
- How Can You Make Use Of Grammarly?
- Grammarly Review – Pros and Cons
Grammarly Review – The Best Grammar Checker
Grammar issues may disturb us, nobody needs their composition to be presented with cold-blooded feedback.
As a blogger, you have to know the standards. Take the time to learn essential punctuation and you’ll everlastingly enhance your written work.
You may know the standards of sentence structure. However, knowing the principles once in a while isn’t sufficient.
Here comes Grammarly – an online grammar and sentence structure checker. In this post, you can see about Grammarly review and why you need to utilize it.
What Is Grammarly?
Grammarly is an automated proofreading application that will check grammar, spelling, punctuation, and vocabulary for errors and come up with corrections or improvements.
According to their statistics, more than 4 million people endorsed this engine, and about 600 universities and corporations have licensed this product.
If you are a content writer, you will need some guidance to write more readable content.
This tool can help you proofread what you write to make sure that you get appreciation.
Why This Tool Is Equally Necessary For Native Writers?
You might be thinking why would you need a proofreading tool since you are a native English writer, and your writing is good as well?
Honestly, I have no doubt you are one of the most talented writers, but if you are human, you are meant to make mistakes.
To err is human is a famous quote. It means human beings will make mistakes, if they are not, they are not human.
The top writers of the world can make mistakes when writing, you and I both can make the same. To identify these uncertain errors and get solutions, a tool like Grammarly can help.
What Will Grammarly Fix?
Now the main part is which areas this tool can improve.
What I have noticed after using this tool for quite a while is that it will take care of all the remarkable errors that can hurt content readability.
Here, I would like to list them for your better understanding:
It is officially said, Grammarly checks for more than 250 types of grammatical mistakes and come with absolute solutions.
I have never counted how many of them they can catch or process, but I have seen that they find the majority of all mistakes that need to be corrected.
The solutions they gave are pretty correct even.
Here is a quick list of error types I have seen this tool detect:
- All the basic grammar errors
- Wrong usage of punctuation
- Wrong usage of an apostrophe
- Dangling modifier
- Inappropriate voice
- Unclear antecedent
- Sentence wordiness
- Sentence fragment
- Subject-verb agreement
- Many more
It will not end up just pointing out the problems and their solutions.
It will give you explanations and references for why you should go this way so that you can remember later.
So it is not only about removing errors but also about improving writing skills.
Many of your mistakes can be in spelling. But if you process your content into this tool, you can be assured not to have any spelling mistakes left.
This tool takes all words closely, processes them in their engine to identify problems, and comes up with good solutions to suggest.
This service can even solve critical issues like commonly confusing words based on context.
For example, words like their/there, it’s/its, affect/effect, principal/principle, etc.
It is unlike any other tool in the block. It is not only a grammar checker or spelling checker but also a vocabulary enhancer.
Grammarly will analyze words based on the context and give feedback if these require any wording improvement.
If you are a non-native writer, you might not be practically aware of where to use which word.
This tool will help you make the right word usage for the right context.
Furthermore, it will take the following factors into action as well as vocabulary suggestions:
- Redundant words
- Repetitive words
- Overused words
If you were ever concerned about content uniqueness, you might need to check if any part of your content identically appears on the web.
If you accept materials from other people for online publication, you might want to check as well whether they are unique or copied.
The Grammarly engine has an index of over 8 billion online web pages that they deploy in finding duplicate texts from content.
You can process your content in this tool to check if any part of it is copied from somewhere. To tell you about its effectiveness, it analyzes texts very closely and sometimes line by line.
Check out: Best Grammarly Alternatives
How Can You Make Use Of Grammarly?
This service works for your comfort. You can use it where you prefer since it comes with a variety of methods to make usage.
This application is mainly web-based.
They have a beautiful web app that you will find by logging on to their website (and, of course, which will happen only after you buy their plan).
Their web app interface is simple and very helpful. You can either upload your text document or just copy all your text and paste it into their editor for checking.
Microsoft Office Add-On
Another version of this application comes as an add-in for Microsoft Office, and it has proved very useful to me since I usually write my content in Microsoft Word.
You can install this add-in in your Microsoft Word/Excel to quickly identify the mistakes as you write.
They will give you solutions or corrections that you can apply with just simple mouse clicks.
Integrated Services For Your Benefit
They seem to take every chance of benefiting their customers. Here are some of the integrated services I found very helpful:
- Help Center: They have their support desk set up to solve your problems through emails and also have a directory of frequently asked questions.
- Grammarly@Edu: If you want more aggressive writing assistant software for academic purposes, they have this separate product for you (charge separately).
- Grammarly Answers: They have a forum of brilliant and highly educated contributors for individually solving your queries.
- Grammarly Handbook: A complete grammar reference is available on their website to help you learn all the grammar rules.
- Grammarly Words: They also have an online dictionary & thesaurus running on their website for digging into the difficult words
Grammarly Review – Pros and Cons
Let us see the pros and cons of using the Grammarly Tool.
- Find more than 250 types of grammatical errors
- Find contextual spelling mistakes
- Enhance vocabulary usage based on the context
- Check plagiarism from their 8 million+ web pages index
- Process content based on purposes of academic, business, medical, etc
- One-click error-solving interface
- Have an addon for Microsoft Office Suite
- Have a handful amount of resources to improve your writing skill
- Have a Q&A forum and support desk to solve your problems
- It can still mislead errors at some points since no automated tool can give you 100%
- It is not an offline application, so you can’t use it without an internet connection.
- If you are a content writer and want to increase your content readability by making it error-free, this tool is recommended for you
- If you are a blogger or content marketer and accept guest content from others, this tool is very much necessary for you to check content uniqueness and grammar errors
Final words about Grammarly
That’s all about Grammarly Review.
As a user of Grammarly since 2015, I can confidently say that it is the ultimate writing assistant for achieving flawless grammar and writing proficiency.
With its advanced grammar and spell-checking capabilities, plagiarism detector, and vocabulary enhancement suggestions, Grammarly has become an indispensable tool in my writing process.
The seamless integration across various platforms, including web browsers and Microsoft Office, ensures that I never miss an opportunity to improve my writing.
Whether you’re a professional writer, or student, or simply want to enhance your communication skills, Grammarly is a must-have tool that consistently delivers exceptional results.
Grammarly Review - Is It The Best Grammar Checker?
Grammarly is an automated proofreading application that will check grammar, spelling, punctuation, vocabulary for errors and come up with corrections or improvements.