Are you looking for a managed WordPress Cloud hosting provider? If so, we strongly encourage you to try Templ. Read this Templ Review and learn why they are the best managed WordPress cloud hosting provider in the market.
Templ Review: Powerful Managed WordPress Hosting
In this complete review, we will see who is Templ, their features, and plans, and also know why they are the best managed hosting service.
What is Templ?
Cloud Hosting and Managed WordPress Hosting are my favorites among all types of web hosting. Their ability to handle a high level of site traffic is something shared hosting does not possess.
One such host is Templ.
Templ is a new player in the hosting industry. They are based in Sweden.
Templ’s mission is to provide the fastest hosting using the latest technologies.
To provide the fastest hosting, they are using the Google Cloud platform which is the best Cloud hosting platform.
Most of the Cloud hosting providers do not offer Google CDN for its high price. Templ is the only WordPress host to offer Google Compute Engine + CDN + DNS on all its plans.
Templ Review – Features Overview
The following is a list of some of the major features offered by Templ.io in its hosting service.
Easy to Use
Ease of use is one of the most important aspects of all service-providing technologies. It is of even greater importance when you are targeting budding and small entrepreneurs.
If you are a new user, setting up the hosting and the website can be daunting unless you have a hosting option that is extremely easy to use.
Templ is the kind of hosting provider that can help. A fully customizable control panel lets you manage your account easily. This platform is new and users will find it very easy and convenient to use.
Google Cloud Server
Templ hosting uses Google Cloud CDN to make your site load faster no matter where your visitors are located.
From both the user’s and search engine’s point of view, the performance of your site is very important. Your site will lose traffic and ranking if it does not load instantly.
Templ can optimize your site and ensure that it runs perfectly at all times.
Scaling of Website
You can always start with a lower memory space if you are not sure what you need for your website. If you need more memory, you can scale up quickly, and if you are not busy, you can scale down.
Do you run an eCommerce store?
During seasonal traffic spikes, you will need hosting experts on hand to prevent your website from crashing. Templ can support you in running an online store without losing sales due to downtime.
WordPress Configurations and Defaults
Here are the details:
- Database – 10.4.8-MariaDB
- Server – Ubuntu 16.04
- WordPress – v5.5
- Image handler – iMagick
- PHP memory limit – 256M
- PHP version – 7.4
Templ offers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week Human Support for your website. As a beginner, you will probably need them the most.
The list of jobs Templ does for you are
- Free site migration
- Debugging your site for optimization
- Malware checking and Removal
- CDN/SSL setup
- Speed optimization.
These features are so common among hosting companies that I don’t feel like explaining them in detail. Let’s look at some of them.
- SSL certificate
- SSD & CDN
- Daily Automatic backups
- Staging sites
- WordPress expertise support.
With Templ, you can choose between five different plans to meet your needs at highly affordable prices. As a bonus, each plan comes with entirely free migration, a hacked-site recovery guarantee, and security optimization.
The following are different hosting plans and their features:
|Cost||15 USD||29 USD||54 USD||79 USD||149 USD|
|Suitability||For basic websites||For the beginner websites||For growing websites||For established website||For huge traffic load|
|CPU Core||1 Shared CPU Core (12.5%)||2 Shared CPU Core (12.5%)||2 Shared CPU Core (25%)||2 Shared CPU Core (50%)||4 Shared CPU Core (50%)|
|RAM||500 MB||1 GB||2 GB||4 GB||8 GB|
|Storage||5 GB SSD||10 GB SSD||18 GB SSD||25 GB SSD||50 GB SSD|
|Bandwidth||10 GB||20 GB||40 GB||80 GB||160 GB|
|Number of the WordPress install||1||1||1||1||1|
How to create a WordPress website with Templ?
We will now look at how to set up a simple WordPress website with Templ.
Note: You can try Templ’s Web Hosting for free for 10 days. There is no need for a credit card. Feel free to use the trial version of Templ.
- Start by visiting the Templ homepage. Click the Start Free button.
- The next step is to fill out the Registration Form. It is simple if you have a Google / Facebook account.
- Once you have successfully registered, you will be presented with two options. We can either create a new WordPress website or migrate an existing website.
- Enter the details for your new website. (Website Name and Website Location).
- In a few minutes, your website is ready. Go to your website’s Control Panel by clicking Continue.
- After you set up your WordPress website, you will need to select a domain name and start adding content.
Pros & Cons
- Instead of relying on slow PHP-based caching plugins, Templ uses server-based caching
- The power of Google cloud makes your website much faster and more responsive
- Free Migrations and one staging site
- Redis database caching and Brotli compression
- The price is higher than similar competitors. As for the services offered, it is very reasonable.
- Compared to other companies, the bandwidth offered by the company for its smaller plans is quite low.
That’s all about Templ Review. As always, the choice is yours, but if you need a cloud-based, high-performance web hosting platform with a lot of support, this is the one for you.
Templ Review 2023: Powerful Managed WordPress Hosting
- Ease of Use
Hosting your website on the Google cloud infrastructure is possible with Templ, a managed hosting platform built on top of Google Cloud.