Wondering how to Set Up Form Conversion Tracking in Google Analytics?
Then you are in the right place.
Check out this post and learn how to Set Up Form Conversion Tracking easily using the MonsterInsights plugin.
- Best WordPress Plugin for Form Conversion Tracking
- How To Easily Set Up Form Conversion Tracking in Google Analytics
Best WordPress Plugin for Form Conversion Tracking
Form conversion tracking is a tedious and time-consuming task.
Every time you publish a form, you need to set up a goal on your Analytics account and add that code to your website.
The easiest way to set up form conversion tracking in Google Analytics is to the MonsterInsights plugin.
MonsterInsights is the most popular and most useful plugin to set up form conversion tracking or to access other features of Analytics.
It automatically tracks all your conversions as events without adding a single piece of code to your website.
Let us see how to set up form conversion tracking using MonsterInsights.
How To Easily Set Up Form Conversion Tracking in Google Analytics
Follow the steps to setup form conversions tracking easily using MonsterInsights
Install and activate MonsterInsights
Installing the MonsterInsights plugin is the first step to setup form conversion tracking.
Follow the steps given below:
- From the dashboard of your site, click on “Plugins”.
- Click on “New” and search for “MonsterInsights”.
- Install and activate the plugin.
Connect Google Analytics with MonsterInsights
After activating the MonsterInsights Plugin, you need to connect your Analytics account to it.
- Click Insights > Settings from the dashboard of your site.
- Under the General tab, click “Authenticate with your Google account”.
- Login to your Google Analytics account and give permission to MonsterInsights to access your Google Analytics account.
- Select your website profile and click on “Complete authentication”.
Install the Forms Add on
Click on Insights >>AddOn>>and then install the “Forms addon”.
Once the addon is installed, activate it.
Once the addon is activated, MonsterInsights will be able to track and record all the data of your form conversions and displays them in the report.
MonsterInsights helps you know about the impressions, conversions, and conversion rate. However, you can view the source of the leads only in Google Analytics. So, it is important to track the source of the leads.
Tracking the Source of Leads
Knowing the source of your leads helps you achieve better conversion rates.
To know the source of your leads, you need to access your Google Analytics account.
Please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Google Analytics account.
- Click on Behavior which is on the left side of the Analytics dashboard.
- Then click on Events and then Top Events.
- At last, click on “Form”.
- Now, you’ll see event action, total impressions, and conversions.
- Click on conversions to know the traffic source.
- After clicking on conversions, you need to select the particular form for which you want to find the traffic source.
- Now, you can use filters to know the form conversion sources in the best way.
Why do you need to track Form Conversions in Google Analytics
There are many benefits to tracking your form conversions. They are:
- Helps you know the source of the visitor who filled out the form.
- Easily identify the best sources to target for increasing conversions and sales.
- Helps you get new opportunities to work with a brand or other website.
- Makes you an expert in lead tracking in Google Analytics.
That’s all about how to set up form conversion tracking in Google Analytics.
MonsterInsights is the best plugin to make your job easier. You can easily use the data collected from it to increase your sales and conversions.