1300+ words ultimate SEO guide for you all. As you know according to Search-Engine-Land SEO is not dead, but you have to do things alternatively. One of the best ways for perfect SEO is creating high-quality do-follow backlinks, but now it’s enough! Go ahead and beat your competitors without the headache of creating backlinks profile of your blog. Also, Google is smart now and knows all the things about your blog/site. You can’t hide your ass from Google (kidding), with this tricky method of SEO you can get more traffic from Google as easy as you do this.
I know you are willing to know “how your competitors got their blog posts on Google’s first page” and at the bottom of the searching area. You probably search on Google using these terms How I can grow my blog audience?, How I can do so on my blog?, Can i beat my competitor with SEO? Is SEO possible without backlinking? and more.
After a lot of searches, you will find the backlinking can give you awesome results, but not good as your competitor’s blog. There many other things to do for beating your competitor. Therefore, I decided to give you unleashed secrets of SEO without backlinking.
There are many alternative ways of SEO. But here I want to tell you about effect ways of doing SEO without backlinking. If you are ready then go ahead and read below an ultimate guide on SEO topic.
What You Can Get Without Backlinks?
- You can get tons of visitors from Google without backlinking
- You can get your blog posts quickly indexed by Google bots
- You can manage your blog without headache of creating backlinks profile
- You just have to do simple things, you can say a big NO to backlinking
- If you are a newbie don’t worry, you can do it very well.
First Search Then Write!
The main thing for perfect on-page SEO is “write to the point” and bring real information about your topic. Because! People want real and perfect information about the thing they search. If your blog posts come with real and perfect information with a relevance of content and post title, then your chances of higher ranking become more than others.
The things you Need for writing a Perfect post are written below
- First and the easy way is “write to the point”
- People want information, so give then as much as you can
- Write lengthy posts, write more than 500 words (per post)
- Add links to your old blog posts into new ones
- While writing blog posts say some words to your readers (hi, hey, what’s going on etc)
Add Keywords To Your Blog Posts
The keywords are the basic thing in SEO. If your blog posts are optimized for high quality and low competition keywords, then the higher ranking chances are higher.
Keywords: The words of great significance, Tips to keep in mind
- Try to add more relative keywords in blog post
- Add keywords at the end of your blog posts, also at beginning
- Add your targeted keyword in title of your blog post at beginning
- Keep in mind this formula “keyword density of 1-3%”
- Use meta tags for adding primary keywords
And while adding keywords in your blog posts, you must have to search and get some long tail keywords. This will lead your blog post to the targeted audience. For searching long tail and good keywords, you can use Long Tail Pro for getting better and good keywords. Also! You can use some keywords from Google related search box and Google Keyword Planner.
Also Read: Tips to find donate to us backlinks
I think 7 out of 10 bloggers have their blog hosted with WordPress (CMS). And they all wants a good SEO plugin for handling SEO of their blogs. And if we talk about SEO plugins for WP then you will find hundreds. The question bombing in your mind is “Is there any best plugin of WP SEO?” and I have the answer written below.
WP SEO by YOAST – Read below for adding this Plugin to your WP blog
- Open your WP “Dashboard” > Select your blog
- At the left sidebar, drag your cursor to Plugins > Add New
- Then type “WordPress SEO by Yoast”
- Click on Install button
You can make some settings by navigating to plugin area. Don’t go we have more tricks written below.
Increase Speed Of Your Blog
The top notch thing for getting the good response from search engines is to have a blog with less loading time. If your blog loads faster than people and search engine bots will fall in love with your blog.
Just spouse! If you want to know about something and you searched on Google. Google gives you the top 10 results for your query. What about if the first web page take 20 seconds for fully loading? I think you might leave it in first 10 seconds. But! If a web page takes 5 seconds for fully loading, then you will read 2/3 pages of that blog.
Tips for Making blogs load Faster
- Use a faster loading template/theme.
- Don’t add more than 3/4 plugins.
- Use CDN for faster loading.
- Ask your web-hosting provider for getting high-speed servers.
Keep in mind that the internet is becoming faster day-by-day. Also, people want latest and on time information. If your blog loads faster then people will visit it again and again.
Social Media Has A Vital Role Yet
The Social Media Optimization is another thing, but it can help you in Search Engine Optimization. Don’t listen to bad words for social media power. You can get tons of visits through social medias on your blog posts. And if you are getting better traffic from social medias like Google+, Twitter and Facebook then you can get high speed in indexing step of your blog posts.
- Top Social Networks can do well for your Blog’s SEO
- Google+: A Google-owned social network for all. You can take advantage of this social network by posting your blog posts to your Google+ profile. You can also create the page for your blog.
- Twitter: As you know Twitter is a real and perfect social network (microblogging network) for all of us. Twitter will help you in SEO of your blog.
- Facebook: Ha! The Facebook is powerful social media for the whole world. We can create groups and pages as well as profiles on Facebook. It can help you in SEO of your blog.
- LinkedIn: You LinkedIn is a perfect network of real individuals. You can create your own profile on LinkedIn. Add your blog link and get more points for SEO.
- There are many other platforms available for your work such as Reddit, Stumbleupon, Elle.co and others.
Hope you have learned how to do SEO without backlinking. Without any doubts, the backlinks can give you success in SEO of your blog. But! if you have better content on your blog then you can get higher rankings without backlinking. Just add uniqueness in your blog posts and get visits. Keep in “Content Is King” and backlinks can be deleted by others, but content still works 🙂 Happy Blogging!
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.