How to Get Top Rank in Google Search Results? This is one of the questions asked by newbies. Do you face problem to find out your business or personal blog on top position in Google? Then today Onlinedecoded will help you with top ways to optimize your website and then it will start ranking on Google as soon as possible.
These important and useful steps will start giving you organic and real visitors. I would love to tell you that if you are a new to blogging and learn something different and unique then focus on each and every word of this article because these steps will give you an awesome growth and real customers.
- 1 How to Get Top Rank in Google Search Results?
- 1.1 Find Best Keywords for Article
- 1.2 Write 1100+ Words Articles
- 1.3 Create XML Sitemap and upload in Google Search Console
- 1.4 Make Your Blog Mobile Friendly
- 1.5 Blog Need to Open Fast On All Devices
- 1.6 Use Alphabetical URLs
- 1.7 Use .com domain
- 1.8 Always Use Interlinking in Articles
- 1.9 Use Unique Title
- 1.10 Content Marketing is the Key to Success
How to Get Top Rank in Google Search Results?
Let’s start Top ways to get top position in Google Search Results.
Find Best Keywords for Article
Keywords have the power to make your blog popular. Keyword research is the best way to find the popular topics which can be helpful to write the best article for your blog. Try these keyword research guides to find the perfect keywords. (Note: Google Keyword Planner is the best and free tool for Keyword Research)
Keyword Research Guides:
Write 1100+ Words Articles
You should always focus on your reader’s choice, find out that which topic is relevant to your blog niche and then you should research on that topic and find out at least 5 articles which have the same content and then prepare your article with unique words with at least 1100+words. Your article should cover each and every angle of that subject.
This is the proven fact that if your article has 1100+ words then there are 90% chances that your blog link will get huge height in search engines. This is not a myth guys, we all know that Google searches the results via keywords and if you have an article which has a good amount of words then the article is helpful for the search engine to find right keywords for readers.
Create XML Sitemap and upload in Google Search Console
An XML sitemap is a document for Google and other search engines, with this search engines, can understand your website in a better way while crawling your website. With this, your blog or website will get the identity in search engines.
You can create it easily here XML Sitemap Generator and upload it to Google Search Console.
Steps to Create An XML Sitemap – Steps Source:www.xml-sitemaps.com
- Enter your full website URL and some optional parameters in the form below.
- Press ‘Start’ button and wait until the site is completely crawled.
- You will be redirected to the generated sitemap details page, including the number of pages, broken links list, XML file content and link to a sitemap file.
- Download the sitemap file using that link and put it into the domain root folder of your site.
- Go to your Google Webmaster account and add your sitemap URL.
Make Your Blog Mobile Friendly
We all know that most of the people using smartphones for accessing the websites. So, it’s a kind of common sense for a blogger that he/she should optimize the blog for Mobiles and Tablets friendly. So in this problem, Google’s Mobile Friendly Tool can help you. This tool from Google will tell you whether your site is mobile friendly or not.
If your website isn’t mobile friendly then you should change it in responsive (A device friendly layout of blog or website) design or you can say that your site can convert itself according to the device.
Blog Need to Open Fast On All Devices
Try Google’s PageSpeed Insights to check that your blog load fast or not, and if the tool mention (!Should Fix) word and if your blog is under 50 out of 100 (Like that 45/100) then fix it as soon as possible and don’t worry Google’s PageSpeed Insights tool will give you steps to fix it.
Tips to Speed-up your website from:
- Use compressed Images (In .jpg or .png format only, Do not use BMPs or TIFFs)
- Reduce Server Response time.
- Delete unnecessary Plugins in WordPress Blog or Website.
Use Alphabetical URLs
URL is the link address of the page on a website. The URLs should be in descriptive or alphabetical form, try to avoid the dynamic URLs. This process will help you to add your main keyword in URL and it will help the crawlers of search engines to find your URL easily.
Use .com domain
We all internet users love to remember the .com extension of any website and this extension is called Top-Level domain (TLD). I am not saying that other extensions are not useful but according to tons of surveys most of the internet users love to remember the .com domain
Most of the people who work online prefer to submit the links in another popular blog, no-doubt it’s a very good process for link building but you should interlinking the related articles in the current article keywords.
For e.g. If you write the article about Make Money Online then if you have an article related to Make Money Online which can be helpful for the reader then link that so the reader can also read the previous post which can be helpful.
Use Unique Title
The title of the article should always unique and filled with useful keywords; the title should tell the users and SE (Search Engines) that whether the page is useful or not.
Tips for Title:
- Always set title with H1 tag.
- Use Main Keyword in Title.
- Make it unique from others.
- Make it attractive so visitor love to visit your article.
Content Marketing is the Key to Success
Creating an article for your blog is the first important step but what’s next? After publishing the article the second step is Content Marketing via Social Media, Email Forwarding, Post the Link in popular blogs and stay active in related forum’s are important steps to do for content marketing.
These steps are the key to get high ranking in Google and other search engines. Promote your articles as much as you can, I will give you some useful tips here to promote your content on social media websites.
Tips to Promote Posts:
- Focus on Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Stumbleupon, Pinterest) on daily basis.
- Go to related niches (Similar Topic Blog) and do commenting with valuable words and left your blog URL as well.
- Stay active in forums and help others and give them a useful and related link to your blog.
- Submit your articles to web 2.0 websites
- Join all your niche related Facebook groups and publish your post in all Facebook groups on daily basis.
In this post, I have shared How to Get Top Rank in Google Search Results. I would love to hear from you that this article is helpful for you or not? and please give your feedback in comment section below so that I will come back with some unique and useful articles.