Think about the days when you had to wait in long queues to get a dinner reservation at a restaurant. But, with time, things changed, and people shifted from queues to call and then calls to the web. These days no one cares to call or visit the doctor, therapist, or restaurant to get a reservation. Everyone does it online.
If you have a business that features the element of bookings and reservations, it is time to automate it by using the best WooCommerce booking plugin.
Here we have compiled a list of plugins that you can use on your online WooCommerce website!
5 Best WooCommerce Booking Plugins
Let us see the list of Best WooCommerce Booking Plugins one by one.
MotoPress Hotel Booking
Though it does not has a diverse functionality, the utility it provides is the best. MotoPress WP Hotel Booking plugin the ideal one on this list for accepting hotel bookings as well as rental property booking.
The following features elaborate its worth clearly:
- Enables you to handle online payments and synchronize booking calendar
- You can easily set flexible price rates such as seasonal prices
- Create a real-time availability calendar for accommodation
- Allows for reserving unlimited accommodations in one session
- It comes with various payment gateways like PayPal, Braintree, 2Checkout, Stripe, etc.
Let’s begin with one of the best WooCommerce plugins, WooCommerce Bookings.
The plugin offers some brilliant features that ease the process of booking while saving a lot of time for the users. Here are some of the key features of the plugin:
- Allows for one-on-one and multi-person appointments
- Shows availability in the customer’s time zone
- Allows confirmation and cancellations
- Enables sending reminders
- Avoids double booking
- Allows syncing with Google Calendar
- Easy to manage via an interactive dashboard
YITH Booking & Appointment for WooCommerce
Now, no matter what type of business you have, the YITH Booking & Appointment for WooCommerce plugin will cater to all of your business needs.
It is primarily used to accept booking and appointments for services, rooms, accommodation, etc. Moreover, you can also configure the plugin for daily or hourly booking. Here are some salient features of it:
- Fully compatible with WPML and allows multi-currency exchanges
- Configure monthly, daily, hourly as well as per-minute booking
- Allows you to approve or reject multiple bookings altogether
- Configure weekly, monthly or last minute discounts
- Restrict availability to a specified time frame.
And countless more!
Just like its name, Bookly is an awesome online booking and scheduling plugin that seamlessly works with WooCommerce.
It is capable of entirely automating your reservation system. Whether you have a hair salon, motor repair shop, or transportation service, you will get all that you need in one place. Here are some of the cool features of the plugin:
- User-friendly and easy to navigate interface
- Fully customizable and responsive
- It comes with an integrated email notification and SMS system
- Easily integrates Google Calendar
- Allows you to receive payments online
If you are looking for a functional yet cost-effective plugin, Booked is the one that has both. It is available at an affordable price of $49 while offering you some mind-blowing features.
Along with allowing paid bookings, guest bookings, and registered bookings, it also provides:
- Multiple calendars with their own time slot and custom fields
- Add grace to your booking calendar by choosing from various color choices.
- Responsive nature that makes it fit for any device
- It provides a customer profile for convenient appointment management.
- User-friendly and detailed interface
That’s all about the list of best WooCommerce Booking Plugins.
So, if you want to make the reservation system smooth for your customers, you can opt for any of these plugins. They will surely enhance the overall utility of the website.