Your AdSense account was recently upgraded to the new AdSense payments platform. As part of this change, we will be shutting down the old payments platform completely.
As of June 30, 2015, your payments data prior to your upgrade date will no longer be available.
We recommend that you download your data and save a copy in case you need it in the future, e.g., for tax purposes. To download your old payments data, please follow the steps listed in the AdSense Help Center.
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
The Google AdSense Team
How to download your old google Adsense payments data:
- Sign into your AdSense account.
- Click the gear icon and select Payments.
- Scroll down to the “Previous payments” section at the bottom of the page.
- Click See your previous payments.
Note that if you don’t see this button, then you don’t have any previous payments data on our old payments system to download.
- In the “Finalized earnings and payments” section, click Export to CSV.
- If a download prompt appears, follow the instructions in the dialog, and click Save. Otherwise, your data is automatically downloaded as a CSV file.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.