How to compress CSS stylesheet
1.Login to your blogger account and go to templates. Click on backup/restore and take a backup of your template.
2.Click on edit HTML and expand <b:skin> by clicking on the arrow.
3. After expanding, you will the CSS stylesheet of your blog. Copy the entire code.
4. Go to CSS Compressor and paste the copied code.
5. Then click on compress.
6. The compressed code will be displayed on the window and you see the changes there.
7. Now, copy the compressed code and save it between <b:skin></b:skin>.
3. Compress the code and replace the compressed code on your template.
4. Then save the template.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.