Looking for Movavi Video Editor Review?
Then you are in the right place.
We all love videos and wish to make our own videos. However, unless we have some good video editing software it is not possible.
Well, in this article we will see an easy to use the best software for video editing. The good news is that it is free of cost and you do not need a spend a penny to edit the videos. Let’s see the Movavi video editor review now.
Movavi Video Editor Review
About Movavi Video Editor
Movavi Video Editor is really a great program to have in the computer system. Though it is a video editor based software it has a wide variety of photo editor ranges and movie maker ranges too.
It is one of the best and recommended products by those who are professionals in this field.
I don’t think there is anything that goes against it.
In Movavi Video Editor, every tool is where you expect it to be.
So even if you’ve never tried to edit videos on a PC before, it will take you no more than 20 minutes to master the movie editor and be able to edit like a pro.
Download Movavi’s video-editing software for free.
Create a movie you’ll be proud of.
Just try it once, and I am sure you are not going to be disappointed by it.
Steps for video creation
First, upload the multimedia files from your device in AVI, MOV, MP3, MP4 formats. You can even add photos and TV tuners along with webcam footage and voice recordings via a microphone.
Cut and delete unnecessary parts or join necessary supplements from separate files to create a single stream.
Explore through 40+ special effects such as split-screen, sepia, color balance, falling objects, etc to give your video that professional.
It gives you to surf through 100+ tiles and styles from backgrounds, font styles, rotations and much more.
Add background music in mp3 WAV or any other matchable format. You can even add voice recordings via the microphone.
Save and share your work. Watch it later only to praise yourself.
Key Functions of Movavi Video Editor
- Convert any video – including HD – to any format or device.
- Rip, backup, and copy unprotected DVDs.
- Edit videos on the timeline with a choice of powerful video tools.
- Insert video transitions, add soundtracks and custom text titles.
- Apply artistic effects, instantly improve video quality.
- Create stunning photo slideshows.
- Capture video – including HD – from MiniDV camcorders and webcams.
- Split and join video, cut out unwanted segments with a single click.
- Download online videos from YouTube and other websites.
- Burn data, audio, video CDs and DVDs, create ISO disc images.
System Requirements For Movavi Video Editor
Operating system: Microsoft® Windows® XP/Vista/7/8/10 with up-to-date patches and service packs installed
Processor: Intel®, AMD®, or compatible dual-core processor, 1.5 GHz
Graphics card: Intel® HD Graphics 2000, NVIDIA® GeForce® series 8 and 8M, Quadro FX 4800, Quadro FX 5600, AMD Radeon™ R600, Mobility Radeon™ HD 4330, Mobility FirePro™ series, Radeon™ R5 M230 or higher graphics card with up-to-date drivers
Display: 1280 × 768 screen resolution, 32-bit color
RAM: 512 MB RAM for Windows XP and Windows Vista, 2 GB for Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10
Hard drive space: 800 MB available hard disk space for installation, 500 MB for ongoing operations.
It is not free software. There is a limited free trial available.
The free trial lasts for 7 days, watermarks any video output with a ‘Trial’ image, and any audio-only projects are saved at half-length.
The Movavi Video Editor is a quality program that delivers solid functionality and ease of use to its target market of vloggers and home videographers.
Movavi Video Editor Review39.95 $
- Edit video clips, images, and audio on a timeline
- Add transitions, filters, titles, and callouts
- Use special effects like Chroma Key and Slo Mo
- Export videos in any popular format
- Not available in online format
- Creative tools are numerous but basic, mostly presets and filters
- No keyframes