Are you looking for free animation video websites?
Then you are in the right place.
Check out this post and learn about the websites using which you can create a free animation video easily.
Top 12 Websites to Create a Free Animation Video
By creating interesting videos, it helps in promoting your business in the best way.
This is possible by getting hold of the different useful websites where it does not make you spend any amount of money from your pocket as well.
So let us have a good look at the list of free animation video-makers to get a good idea about the same.
This would help you to make the best use of the different sites to create animation videos without having to spend a single penny from your pocket.
Animaker is a free animation software that provides drag-and-drop functionality and a user-friendly interface. You can make six types of videos with Animaker:
You can create fun, animated videos in no time with full HD support, horizontal and vertical video layouts, and pre-made graphics.
The audio features include text-to-speech, background music, sound effects, and voiceover. Animaker offers a library of sounds that you can choose from, or you can upload your own.
With the pro version, you can also get advanced features: an in-app camera, multimove, curves, transition effects, and enter/exit effects. It’s like PowerPoint animations, but it’s cool and not so cheesy.
One of the best websites that makes it possible to create free animation videos is Wideo.co where you would be touched by the interface of the site making it very interesting.
You can try to choose from different backgrounds as well as the shapes and objects of the video.
It also makes it possible to apply music or text making the timeline more visual and convenient.
The best video animation software for editors and creators is Blender. In addition to supporting 3D modeling, rigging, animation, simulation, rendering, compositing, and motion tracking, the platform also allows for video editing and 2D animation.
Here are the best features:
- Rendering: Blender’s Cycles render engine is a ray-traced production render engine, FreeStyle is a non-photorealistic (NPR) rendering engine, and real-time feedback speeds up the editing process.
- Modeling: Blender offers tools for sculpting, retopology, modeling, curves, and more to help with editing models.
- Animation and rigging: These tools include a pose editor, non-linear animation (NLA) for independent moves, forward and inverse kinematics for fast poses, and sound synchronization.
- Grease pencil: Draw directly in three dimensions and combine two and three-dimensional art.
- Simulation: Create simulations of fog, smoke, rain, fire, and liquid.
- Video editing: The built-in video editor offers basic functions such as video cutting and splicing, as well as more complex ones such as video masking and color grading.
OpenToonz is one of the best free animation programs for 2D videos. You can use open-source software to create marketing videos for your brand since it is free for both commercial and non-commercial use.
It has the following features:
- Digital drawing tools: vector and bitmap drawing tools
- Indexed color palettes: quick paint and color changing
- Effects and compositing: animated special effects and composite scenes — choose from blurs, lighting, keys, masks, warps, and more than 100 other effects
- Scripting: automation via ECMA-compatible scripting engine
- Motion tracking: combine your animation with video footage
- Scan and cleanup: create vectors from paper drawings
- Frame-by-frame animation: with configurable onionskin
- Motion tweening: link objects or use motion paths to execute complex movements
- Bones character animation: with IK support and mesh deformations
- Particle systems: for rain, dust, and similar effects
Pencil2D software allows you to create 2D hand-drawn animations. Both personal and commercial use of the open-source software is allowed, so you can use it for fun as well as promote your products.
It is simple and easy to use. With tons of tutorials on the website and forums, you can join, it’s a great place to start.
- Image and audio import
- Switch between raster and vector workflows so you can sketch, ink, and paint
- Adjust frame rate
- Add distortion and lighting effects
- Onion skinning
- Toolbar customizations
- Pressure sensitivity
- Multiple export formats
Powtoon is a free video animation software designed for dynamic video presentations. While there are advanced features available through paid options, there is also a free tool for up to three minutes of video.
In addition to what’s listed above, Powtoon’s free software also has:
- Custom styles
- Change aspect ratios and sizes
- YouTube, Facebook, Wistia, Vimeo, PowerPoint, and PDF export
- Full video, animation, GIF, and image file implementation
Stykz is one of the easiest animation programs to use. You can use it to create basic stick-figure animated videos.
Stykz is a frame-based application, so you work on one frame at a time. It uses onion skins so you can see the previous frame and how they flow together.
Editing takes place within the “Stage” – in other words, you make your changes and view the changes in the same window. There is no need to switch between views.
Another free video animation site is Synfig Studio, an open-source platform for creating 2D animated videos. Timeline-based animations can be created using vector graphics.
It allows you to create natural movement through its bone system just like OpenToonz. Animate your cutouts using bitmap images or vector artwork, and use the Skeleton Distortion layer for complex deformations to bitmap artwork.
Voki is another website where it would not let your characters cry or dance but it helps in creating a hero by turning his or her hair, accessories, clothing, and so on.
It is also possible to make the character speak as well. There are features where changing the background is also possible.
Another website where you can try to create a free animation video is commoncraft.com.
It has got several different videos where that make it possible in explaining complex ideas with whiteboard-style animations.
In Magisto, videos can be uploaded where they can be edited in a very easy way without any sort of problem at all.
This helps in working out of video creation making you get the ultimate interest out of it.
You can create animation videos by logging on to moovly.com which does not lead to any sort of problem at all.
It would make you love the different tools that are present in it to create the animated videos thereby making you feel the best for the best choice that you have been able to make.
It is important to get the right information on how to do it in the best way without any problem at all.
That’s all about the list of free animation video maker websites.
So, you need to make the best use of the different sites that are available which makes it possible to create free animation videos online.
I think you enjoyed this post. Please don’t forget to give your valuable comments if you like this post. Kindly share this post with your friends. Stay connected.