Reliance Jio MNP Guide: Reliance Jio is growing fast because of the free offers. If you wish to use same number and avail that offer, you can port your existing phone number for Reliance Jio. The Reliance Jio MNP will be live from 5th September. Just follow the steps below to port your number to Reliance Jio.
Reliance Jio MNP Guide
As part of the Free Welcome Offer, you can port in your existing mobile number to Jio. The Reliance Industries Limited has announced that, the Jio plans are free to Reliance Subscribers. Also the Reliance Jio Chairman Mukesh Ambani has assured the voice calls are free for all the subscribers. The Reliance Jio plans will be available for clients from 5th September. The ‘Jio welcome offer‘ was offered to clients, where Jio subscribers can use the all the services for free until 31st December. The Jio rates will be charged as per the announcement after the period is over.
Now, without such strain, Reliance is offering the clients to just change the network using same number. The offer can be known as, Mobile Number Portability (MNP), with this offer any network clients can shift to Reliance Jio Network. As a result of across the nation MNP, endorsers of Airtel, Idea, Vodafone, and different networks can move to Reliance Jio and benefit the free Preview Offer till the end of the year without changing their number.
In July a year ago, DoT made it necessary for telecom services to take off across the nation MNP, permitting clients to keep their mobile number regardless of the fact that their carriers or locations.
Steps To Port Your Number To Jio 4G
1. Send an SMS “PORT Mobile Number” to 1900. You have to send the SMS from the same mobile number that you want to port to Jio 4G. Normal, SMS Charges Apply.
Example – PORT phone number
2. After sending the SMS, you will get an SMS with UPC (Unique Port Code). This code is valid for 15 Days only. Now, Download MyJio app from Play Store and generate offer code.
3. Walk in to any of the Reliance Digital / Dx Mini / Preferred Jio retailer or prominent multi-brand Jio stores with the port out code (unique porting code) and your Free Welcome Offer code (Offer Code) along with the handset.
4. A new Jio 4G Sim Card will be given to you on-the-spot.
5. After 5-7 Days, you can insert the New and Activated Jio Sim Card in your 4G smartphone and enjoy the Jio Preview offer and other benefits.
You need to pay a sum of Rs 19 at Reliance outlet to convert their number.
Join us to get latest updates to your email inbox.