Are you searching for linkbox backlink tool review?
Check out this post for the complete review of linkbox backlink tool and see whether it is the best.
Promoting websites is a significant task. It becomes more difficult to manually monitor backlinks when backlink quantity increases and promoted projects increase.
Linkbox back link tool eliminates the issue completely.
This service is designed to monitor the external links for all projects collected in one place. An intuitive interface allows Optimization specialists to automate their tasks. linkbox.pro also features tools that permit you to:
- bulk backlink checker tool;
- bulk google index checker;
- link monitoring tool;
- backlink anchor text analysis tool.
- indexer tool;
Bulk analysis of backlinks is essential for SEO promotion and budget optimization. Regular monitoring of external links in Link Box allows you to obtain the information regarding:
- Links were removed immediately after they were created.
- Information about the dofollow and nofollow link attributes
- the anchors of all the backlinks that are on the pages.
- the presence of backlinks on donor pages
Linkbox links can be imported:
- into previously created campaigns;
- via the crawler module, Ahrefs, Google Console, and so on.
The entire information about domains and backlinks can be seen in the table and graph. The table analyzes your backlinks using different filters.
Linkbox Pro is ideal for carrying out mass checks of external links’ presence within the Google index. This module lets you:
- Quickly check indexing;
- Regular monitoring of their presence in the index is possible.
The SEO specialist will be notified when the link is removed from the Google index. This will allow him or her to take the necessary actions to make sure that the page accepting has not been lost in the index of search engines. linkbox.pro allows you to manage the backlink indexing for every link campaign and project simultaneously.
The results and dates of Google indexing checks are listed in the table, and the status is highlighted in color:
- Grey – there was no checkout carried out.
- Red – Not Indexed;
- Green – indexed;
It is possible to use a filter to filter links that aren’t indexable and then send them to Google to add the URL to index.
Don’t just wait for Google robots to index links. You should take charge. linkbox.pro allows you to submit numerous pages that are not indexed to be indexed by Google indexer with just a single click.
Googlebot will always visit the site after linking to it. However, it’s dependent on the quality of the content the quality of content, and whether Googlebot will index it or not.
It is possible to index links faster and obtain results in less time.
The service has several components:
Anchor texts analysis
Linkbox offers to check anchors in backlink checks. You can do this by checking:
- Backlink anchor text
- Indexing and presence of donor pages with anchors on the Google Console;
- Anchors and attributes for links
All results are displayed in a table named anchors table. This is the basis of the module. Near each anchor is the following information:
- Indexing data (when external links were added to the index, and when they were dropped);
- URLs for the donor and acceptor pages;
- Include the campaign name with the page of the donor.
- Attributes and Backlink Type
- Details about crawlers crossing
Filters can be used to filter information by:
- Matches on the bases of crawlers To locate anchors that are missing from the crawlers, utilize the Exclude filter and then select the crawler of your choice;
- Indexing status
- Backlink type;
- Attributes (dofollow, nofollow, ugc, sponsored, etc. ;
- Campaign name;
Donor information can comprise:
- To conduct further analysis For further analysis, export to Excel format.
- For indexing.
This lets you index a specific group of links that lead to a particular page or an anchor list. You can also see the quality and consistency of the link profile on the graph.
This module permits backlinks to be uploaded from multiple services (Google Console. Ahrefs. SEMRush. Majestic) to Linkbox Pro.
An additional upload can be made from Ahrefs or Console. The remainder of the data will be uploaded to the temporary tab.
The module gives the option to search using:
- Link status (new, active, or historic).
- You can match the search term with the URL of the links (e.g. you could select all YouTube links).
- Links from any link campaigns crossed with crawlers
- Different crawlers
The bottom of the module has a list of links that provide information about:
- campaigns that they cross;
- addition date.
- crawlers where the link is crawlers where the link is
The crawler component in Link Box assists you in analyzing the links that Google is aware of (by crossing with GSC), and what your competitors know about (by crossing with Ahrefs).
Planner for Checkouts
Linkbox helps you automate the management of backlinks. It can be done in the task planner section.
You can begin by choosing either tier 1 or tier 2 campaign levels. The tab displays all projects broken down into campaigns. The auto-check for links is located on the left and the indexing auto-check is located on the right.
Every checkout can be initiated by selecting the desired starting date prior to. For instance, perform a check once a week.
When enabled, the service will run the tests at a set time. It will also send you an email alert with all problems detected.
Linkbox Pro forms reports once links have been indexed and checked. The first report includes full information about all parameters. The data contained in the report follow-up only reflect the changes in two check-outs.
Reports are filtered according to:
- backlink project
- Link level tier1 and Tier2
- Campaign of link
- The URL of the page of the donor
- Set objectives for checking (links and index status).
The base block is made up of change tags, which specify the pages to which changes will be applied to. They are classified according to the importance and highlighted with color:
- Orange -colored errors are non-critical and also require your attention;
- Red – These are important modifications that require attention and should be dealt with promptly.
- Green – minor adjustments which provide valuable information.
To highlight pages for which the tag is applicable, click on the tags. Links will be displayed in a table that has columns.
- The right page is a page that contains updates to the links pages.
- The left column displays the URL of the donor in the left column, as well as the link campaign and the project.
linkbox.pro keeps track of all external links and indexing. It tracks every change.
This tool can help you collect all the links of donors into one database, and maintain a record of the links. Linkbox is a sophisticated tool that allows you to control backlinks. It can be used by an expert to accelerate your website’s promotion to top search results and save you money.