Wondering how to track enhanced eCommerce in your website that uses Restricted Content Pro and GiveWP?
Check out this post and learn about MonsterInsights’ eCommerce addon integration for both the plugins and how to track enhanced eCommerce with it.
- What is MonsterInsights?
- How to Track enhanced eCommerce in Restrict Content Pro and GiveWP using MonsterInsights?
What is MonsterInsights?
eCommerce Addon by MonsterInsights
The latest version of the plugin offers seamless integration with plugins such as Restricted Content Pro and GiveWP.
In order to get access to this addon, you would need a Pro or Agency plan.
The plan details are given below:
Pro Plan costs $199.50/ year – This plan is a perfect fit for eCommerce sites
Agency Plan costs $399.50/ year – This plan is the best fit for marketing and web development agencies
Their cheapest plan starts at $99.50 per year which is perfect for small businesses.
What is GiveWP?
GiveWP is one of the best WordPress donation plugins available to accept donations from your website. It also helps you to manage donors, and build donation forms easily.
What is Restricted Content Pro?
Restricted Content Pro is one of the popular membership plugins for WordPress. Using Restricted Content Pro, you can offer exclusive content to members, create membership levels, and easily manage users from the dashboard of your website.
Benefits of MonsterInsights’ eCommerce Addon
Following are some of the important benefits of using MonsterInsights’ eCommerce Addon:
- Access to important eCommerce data such as conversion rates, transactions, revenue, etc.
- Detailed reports about the visitors such as from where they come, who referred them, top referral sources.
How to Track enhanced eCommerce in Restrict Content Pro and GiveWP using MonsterInsights?
Follow the steps below to track enhanced eCommerce using MonsterInsights:
Install and Activate MonsterInsights.
Follow the steps given below:
- From the dashboard of your site, click on “Plugins”.
- Click on “New” and search for “MonsterInsights”.
- Install and activate the plugin.
Connect Google Analytics with MonsterInsights
After activating the MonsterInsights Plugin, you need to connect your Analytics account to it.
- Click Insights > Settings from the dashboard of your site.
- Under the General tab, click “Authenticate with your Google account”.
- Login to your Google Analytics account and give permission to MonsterInsights to access your Google Analytics account.
- Select your website profile and click on “Complete authentication”.
Activate MonsterInsights eCommerce Add-on
After connecting the plugin to the Analytics account, navigate to the Settings page of the plugin.
You will see the addons section.
Click on it and activate the MonsterInsights eCommerce addon.
Once the addon is activated, click on Settings.
Click on eCommerce.
Enable the option “Use enhanced eCommerce” and click on Save.
Track enhanced eCommerce in Restrict Content Pro and GiveWP
Once the enhanced eCommerce option is enabled, you can enable the option for GiveWP and Restricted Content Pro track.
That’s all about how to track enhanced eCommerce in Restrict Content Pro and GiveWP.
If you have an eCommerce site and wish to know its performance, then MonsterInsights will be the best choice for you.
You can get the report right inside the dashboard of your website. Just by looking at the report, you will come to know where you have to focus more to get more sales.