How to check if your computer is a Male or a Female?
Steps to check whether your Computer is a Male or a Female
You can follow the steps given below to find it:
1. On your computer, open notepad.
2. On the notepad, paste the following command:
CreateObject(“SAPI.SpVoice”).Speak”You are beautiful, I love you”
3. After pasting the command, please save the notepad as voice.vbs on your desktop screen.
4. Now, double-click the file and run it.
5. Your computer will speak and you can now identify whether it is male or female.
Why you hear a male voice in some PC and female voice from other PC?
This is because the Script is accessing the Ease of Access tools and Speech recognition. Whichever voice you have set as the default is the voice you’ll hear coming from your system. The voice selection under Speech Properties is the one that determines the gender of your PC. If your computer is using Microsoft Sam, then you will hear the male voice or maybe your computer is using Microsoft Anna, then you will hear a female voice.
Mine is female. What about yours??
In this post, you saw How to check if your computer is a Male or a Female? If you have enjoyed this trick, you can share this with your friends. If you have any question, you can leave a comment here.
Join us to get latest updates to your email inbox.